Safer and More Powerful
PREMIUM / HIGH-END
Bexel batteries well describe Bexel’s commitment to making energy available whenever and wherever.
Batteries are modern people’s essential energy source easily used in places where electrical power is not supplied.
Safety Ring Insert (Bexel Safety Project)
Bexel Alkaline batteries are designed to have Korea’s first safety rings to protect your devices
from leakage caused by external short circuits, which account for 50 percent of the consumer dissatisfaction.
Precautions When Using Batteries
- When you insert the batteries, follow the symbols showing the correct way to position the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of the batteries.
Do not cause short-circuit, disassemble, heat, solder, recharge, deform or dispose of batteries in a fire.
- If the alkaline liquid of a battery gets on your skin or gets in your eyes, rinse your skin or your eyes with plenty of water immediately
and get medical attention.
- Do keep batteries out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow batteries or play with batteries.
- Do not mix new and old batteries, or mix different types or makes of batteries.
- Remove exhausted batteries from your device. Otherwise, device damage can be resulted.
- Practice proper battery storage by keeping batteries in a cool, dry place. Do not store batteries in hot places.
(Room temperature 20±2℃ / Relative humidity 60±15%)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.