1) The tumbler you purchased has a warmer and cooler effect than a mug product without a lid, but it is not a completely sealed thermos, so it does not last longer than an hour.
2) Don’t put in too many drinks. Hot drinks can leak out and burn.
3) Do not contain carbonated or fermented beverages/foods. There is a risk that the plug will not close due to increased internal pressure or will bounce strongly and injure.
4) If it contains hot drinks, store them out of reach of children.
5) The drink you drink can be very hot, so be careful. Products damaged during use cannot be exchanged or refunded. (In case of exchange due to a defect in the product itself, if there is no same product, we will exchange it for a similar product.
6) Always make sure that the lid is locked well before drinking.
7) When opening and locking the lid, make sure to hold the middle of the tumbler. (For tumblers with handles, do not open or close the lid.) If excessive force is applied to the handle, it may break.)
8) The cap on the lid prevents the drink from pouring out if the tumbler falls. Do not put a tumbler containing the drink in your bag because it does not completely prevent the drink from leaking out. (If you put a tumbler in your bag, it may leak and get wet inside.)
9) When you hold a hot drink and lock the lid, you must open the flip, lock it, and press the flip to prevent expansion due to internal heat and air.
10) Open the lid and wipe thoroughly with detergent before using.
11) Make sure to wash your hands. When drying, place the top part facing down.
12) Do not put it in the microwave, freezer or dishwasher.
13) Do not use bleach or chlorine-containing detergents.
14) Always make sure the lid is locked well before drinking, as the cap on the lid may leak out.
15) The lid is made to fit the tumbler you purchased and may not fit other tumbler.
16) Strong impact (drop during use) may cause damage or crushing.
17) Please bring a free drink coupon and receipt for exchange or refund.
18) Cold cup is “a product exclusively used for iced drinks”. There is a risk of burns when using hot drinks, so please use it exclusively for iced drinks.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.