The sleek and stylish Pioneer Platform with Roof-Rack Backbone System is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. The black powder-coated design makes life easier by allowing you to load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is incredibly durable. The non-corrosive Pioneer Platform has withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know it can be trusted.
Loading and unloading your equipment is easy. Simply slide your gear onto the Pioneer Platform and tie them down to the bars. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry existing Roof-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more.
Roof Rack also offers the flexibility of allowing you to purchase the available rail kits if you wanted to add rails to your platform.
- New styling of platform
- Corners allow access to channels for hidden wiring and switch mounting
- Accessory channels on front and rear rail (top and bottom) allows for greater range of accessory options
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Corrosion resistant so it won’t rust or fade
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rack accessories – confirm options for ALL NEW Pioneer
Number of planks: 4
Cross Bars Inc: Included
Leg Profile: Backbone
Vehicle Load rating: On road: 100kg
Max roof rack load: On road: 76.3kg
Static load rating: 320kg
External Dimensions: Length 1528 mm / Width 1236 mm / Height 39 mm